Translate

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Mikayla "kayla" Ysabelle Garabot, Turns 4 (a monthsary celebration)



Exactly, 4 months ago, when the Philippines and the rest of the world await the Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. fight, at around 4 in the morning, my wife Mary Anne, gave birth to a 6.5lbs baby girl we named..."Kayla."

My very first glance with her, I remember was seeing her right eye open. As if Kayla, was very excited to finally meet her dad in flesh.

The whole family celebrates especially Althea, whom at the time officially became our Eldest.

I and my wife was so happy. We consider the coming of Kayla into our life as God's blessings to us.

And now, that you are in your 4th month, the whole family is even more excited to see how you grow and the everyday changes in your body.

Again, Happy 4th month Kayla...Ate Althea, Mama and Papa loves you so so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment