Translate

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Journey to fitness










Most of us are busy with a lot of things, career, family, and other extra-curricular activities in our everyday life.
But are all above mentioned are enough reason for you to forget about taking good care of your health?

The same question, I asked myself over and over again.
The reason why, I gained, I lack energy, and most of the time felt the feeling of over fatigue.

Several times, I attempted on working out but just like many, I ended up going back to my old bad habit...getting lazy to hit the gym or exercise at home.

But again, realization came after about several months this year.
I said, I must do something to win this battle. And I should do it now.

So one morning, I wake up early and tried jogging.
The first week was really hard because there was really a struggle in convincing myself to go-up early every other day.
But after the first week, it became month and now several months I'm still into fitness.
I feel now that eventually the normal routine became a habit.

Now, I am religiously going to gym every other day.
And I am really taking my work out seriously with my gym instructor.

Up to now, its still a battle that I have to win, but one thing is precise, I am not giving up on this.
I just keep on telling myself that..."Consistency is the key to result."

About a month from now, I promise to myself that I will be seeing great results on my body.
Honestly speaking, I'm seeing great changes now.
Just before my birth month unfolds, that will be my gift to myself...
a gift of being fit and healthy inside and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment