Translate

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

A Lovely Day

Our Mcdonalds midbreakfast date


I don't know but when I wake up earlier this morning, I got so excited.
After sending my daughter to school, I immediately went back home and
asked my wife to buy some groceries.
I just told her, I will be asking my Mom to look after our youngest daughter while we were away.
This is not a normal scene, we commute using our bike.
We were like "Dao Ming Si," and "San Chai," a popular couple in a hit Korean Novela dubbed in Tagalog popularly known by many as "Meteor Garden."
Well, my wife wasn't so comfortable on a ride, because she doesn't normally rode on a bike. But of course, I made her feel so secured.
But on our way to grocery, several steps from it, I felt we were on a flat tire. When I double checked...yes we were.
But we won't allow little hindrances kill our happy and excited emotions.
After, our grocery, we were like again a little memorable scene now in movie, I was holding our bike with some groceries, so she was.
And, were having little chats, like were doing it for the first time.
Along the way, I told her I'm hungry.
My wife proposed that I will bring all the groceries at home and she'll just wait for me somewhere.
We end up, having midbreakfast at the nearest Mcdonalds in the City.
I just ordered for my all-time favorite pancakes, while my wife enjoyed her longganisa with rice meal and french fries.
Over a long period of time, we were not dating. Though, we had our first movie attempt a month ago.
But you see, small things like this really matters.
And I really felt that my wife enjoyed it.
She even thanked me for it. which for me is not necessary.
But knowing my wife, who's very appreciative...should I say, it's her nature.
For a simple remembrance, I just asked one crew, to have our picture taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment