Translate

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

There's an Angel on Earth

I don't know, but one thing I'm sure of, there's a time in our life that we are facing financial problems. Oh, how to deal with it? Is still a big question that left unanswered.
Some are resorting to borrowing money from people whom we know, while some rely on the loans provided by the company and/or institutions.
Believe it or not, I used this two lifelines.
After my wife successfully gave birth to our youngest...unexpected immediate hospital expenses came out.
Yes, we're prepared for it...as in months before her labor. But apparently, professional fees from my wife's OB, Anesthesiologist, and our baby's Pedia gave us extra "big" burdens.
I contacted several people, some of them replied but failed to help us financially.
I don't know, at the time, I felt I was standing at the highest building and thinking if I will jump or not.
While, my mind is occupied with so many things, two important people in my wife's side answered our call.
Right then and there, there was an immediate relief. And the family, finally went out of the hospital.
But of course, since it's just a money we lend from relatives...we have to settle it, as fast as we can to not compromise people and avoid inconvenience on them.
I lay all my cards, the following day, after bailing out of the hospital...I visited my office and asked for emergency loan. Got so lucky, after a few days...the cheque became ready.
But there's another remaining amount that needs immediate attention, and our deadline last until the end of month of May.
I remember, one good samaritan who offered me help, at the time I was also having financial difficulties with my Mom who suffered from a mild stroke.
I just sent him a private message and he responded right away. And to think that this person is not a close friend of mine, but a batch mates during College days.
To cut the long story short, we became friends through Facebook with a common friend whom I offered help at the time.
Actually, I really wanted to ask for his help even before, but I was then hesitant to do so because I never want to bother him.
He offered financial help, and also offered me a flexible payment terms.
I'm also actually, thinking twice to do this because I have current loans and some monthly obligations to pay.
But God is so good, again He uses people to let me know that He's just around and always listening on our prayers.
For now, again...I feel so bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment