Translate

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Summer means too hot in the Philippines

Typical Sunday, at home relaxing. But the weather is extremely hot today. The weather forecast says Metro Manila is now at 34 degree celcious. But I doubt it. Lately, I've been experiencing figuratively and literally bathing in my own sweat while doing househouse chores like washing the dishes. And everytime, I access the comfort room to deficate, the same worse thing happen to me.
I couldn't count, the number of times I open the fridge for water. I know it's essential for the body to replace fluids that's taken away because of too much heat.
Now, this keeps me from changing clothes a number of times and replacing towels I usually place at my back.
At night, I usually wake up to drink water and change positions facing the fan at home.
The heat is giving me uneasy feeling. And every now and then, feeling like I've been to gym and just had workout.
So, instead of facing the fan inside our home, I chooses to stay outside where there's a natural air. At least, somehow I'm getting enough air I need for myself to prevent me from perspiring.
I hope it'll soon be over.
We will be facing illnesses brought about by intolerable warmness of the weather...plus the fact that our water reservoir is deteriorating fast.
I hope it will rain soon, so that the warmness that we feel if not fades away...will at least somehow deteriorates.

No comments:

Post a Comment