Translate

Saturday, April 5, 2014

I have just created a new Instagram account

Last March 23, I was lucky to have just opened and created a new Instagram account.
But this one should I say was very different from my personal IG account.
Different in such a way that it featured and will features odd signages.
The whole idea got started while I was walking and have seen signages that was mispelled, written gramatically wrong, and some simply calls my attention for it was totally out of this world.
And with that observation, I was inspired to come up with a new Instagram account that I named... "@weirdosigns."
Since, we respect and never wanted to break any rule about intellectual rights...I'll make it appoint that all pictures are coming from me.
In some cases, one follower contributed his photo but that person's name was properly acknowledge.
You might seen a very similar signages and think about this new account.
Just share your photo with me and together we make this brilliant idea work a lot more better.












No comments:

Post a Comment