Translate

Friday, April 11, 2014

I'm just a little unwell

I began to feel that I am not well two days before weekend.
I have symptoms of cough and cold.
I usually experience this yearly and this actually occurs when I pushed myself on the edge of my limits.
Last night, I have a terrible cold...and one obvious signs was the uncontrollable drops of it like a water.
Inside I felt I was like having a fever, my throat gave me a dry feeling which requires me to drink a lot of water. The effect was I kept on visiting the men's room only to urinate.
I think I drank water more than the required amount per day.
I also felt uneasy going home from a bus and a jeepney ride.
At home, I only ate a few from our dinner. I even went outside to get some fresh air.
But the night just gave enough hours to recover.
I think that was one of the nicest sleep I got.
The following day, coughing just gave me a big help especially in clearing my throat from excessive phlegm.
I remember my wife just gave me a cough syrup before going to bed...and I'm sure that really helped me a lot.
Though, I'm a little bit well now...I think I still need more rest to fully recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment