Translate

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Worst traffic ever!!!

After work at 7pm I went out of the office immediately.
I am not thinking anything I only wanted to go home.
But street I passed by earlier has many passengers scattered in the streets.
But I am more bothered for I am seeing a very few buses and if there is...it was loaded with a lot of commuters.
Nope, I am not thinking that MRT is now a better option to resolve this. So I made up my mind and after a few minutes I ran towards a bus that went towards North.
So, I made it. I am now inside the bus nevermind if there's no seat available for me.
We were moving but in a very slow motion. If this is a race, I bet even when I'm walking I would definitely win it.
But I said to myself, it's even more better than not making any movement or still left out on the street taking my chances going home.
But when I thought that I was able to surpass the challenge...I was so wrong.
My agony starts now in passing Cubao...we are literally not moving for hours now. If there's a sign of motion it was in a very short distance.
I tried diverting my attention from playing available game application on my cellphone like cut the rope, dumb ways, and even the game I never wanted to try...flappy bird.
I even went for a sleep in a few minutes. I wanted to sleep more but I really don't know why I can't do it anymore. I think I'm really bothered about the heck that the traffic is giving me now.
Well, come to think of it...I am not alone on this journey. I am also with most commuters hoping to get home.
Is this because coding is lifted and most vehicle are now out of the streets making its way on their destination? I think this is the main reason why.
Lord, please continue to give me patience...I need it very badly.
Kindly, answer all our prayers please send us all home now safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment