Translate

Monday, April 21, 2014

From Doughnuts to Cupcakes

We usually have breakfast to start our beautiful morning.
And I know each of us has their own idea of what or where to have
breakfast with.
But of course, every individuals
wouldn't survive a day without other meals like that of lunch,
dinner, in between meals or we commonly referred as "Merienda."
Whether we are craving or not, we always
think of satisfying not just our eyes but most
likely our taste buds.
And by saying that, you would probably think that
"exploring," or by simply looking out for other options would be the
best answer to that.
I and my family normally went to a coffee shops that sells doughnuts.
Why not? We personally think that doughnuts are a perfect pair to any
coffee variants.
Not until we tried having "Cupcakes," to replace it.
Actually, the idea to try something else was the very reason. But mainly,
the shop that sells this fantastic Cupcakes got our attention because it sells...
by just looking at it, a yummy and hard to resist small pieces of cakes.
Well, I must say that the ambiance of the store at the time was a factor,
much more on how "friendly," the crew was.
I ordered for a Red Velvet, while my wife personally chose
Hostess with the Mostess Cupcake.
I paired it with a cappuccino coffee, while my wife requested for an
iced tea.
Well, relatively each cupcake was priced higher than a regular doughnuts.
But I must say that the experience was really worth it.
I know sometimes, it would be very hard for some to break our individual
habit...but you are here to work on your taste buds, and that will only happen
when you look and open up on other possibilities.
One thing I am very certain of now, you cannot just find all the good flavors and taste
in one place...so start exploring.








No comments:

Post a Comment