Translate

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

An outdoor fun


I changed the way we spent weekend.
Normally, specially during Sunday we would choose to wake up late and have our breakfast or sometimes we called them "brunch," at home and go to church at 4 in the afternoon.
This time, I woke up at 5 in the morning and cooked our favorites sunny side-up eggs and hotdog. It always work paired with bread and a hot coffee.
After everything was ready, I went to bed and wake them up. I tried doing it twice but they were still at sleep. I even switched off the fan but believe me...it was a failure.
So I had my breakfast alone and had shower after.
After Bathing, I was surprise to see both of them on our sala eating their first meal.
But really getting them both ready, normally took like 2 hours.
We were all set at 7 and an hour after, we were at the venue of our outdoor activity.
Nothing is new here, except for a special time alotted for my weekend workout.
Except for my daughter's personal request to stay at the "Children's Playground."
Weekend is literally having two days off from work...very limited time to unwind.
But I'll make it appoint to make the most out of it with my family.
You only live once...so spend your time wisely.
But do not think twice if you choose to be with the people you truly love...your FAMILY!





















March  16, 2014 (Sun)
Rizal's Park Children's Playground
Manila, Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment