Translate

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A Saturday Bonding at Parks and Wildlife


I still wanted to sleep but my daughter Althea, was very excited waking me up as early as 6:30 in the morning.
No wonder why, before we went to bed last night I promised her that we are all going out the following day.
Out of curiosity, I thought of a popular park in Quezon City.
I used to visit the place when I was still in High-school and during my early year in College.
Well, there are still few things quite interesting about the place.
The whole family somehow was mesmerized with different types of rescued endangered birds and some animals.
To avoid the feeling of being exhausted out of a hot weather, try to visit the place in the morning.
Unfortunately, this is not a perfect time to have a glance on it, for the Park is currently under renovation.  
 



















March 15, 2014  (Sat)
Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife
Quezon City.
Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment