Translate

Saturday, May 18, 2013

The RCS reunion


I believe it was a month or two when I asked one of my former student in Roosevelt College for a get-together. At first, it was postponed. It was friday morning when I came to see a pop-up message informing me that we will push thru that day.
I was glad to see some of my students after 4 long years.
We all had little chats, hellos, and most of all a time spent to keep the memory alive by taking our photo souvenirs as a remembrance forever.
We are also calling some of my former students in Roosevelt, Cainta Rizal to join us next time.
And together let us reminisce the past and have a brighter look at our future.

A get together experience with Abhegail, Jeneliza, Myself, Geraldine, and Donna
 at Starbucks, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City. Philippines.
May 17, 2013 Friday Night

No comments:

Post a Comment