Translate

Thursday, May 23, 2013

A wild guess to win it


A sample five hundred peso bill

Yesterday, while I was riding on a bus going home,  there was an announcement made by a one woman passenger. She was holding a five hundred peso bill that she accidentally spotted where she was seated.

A woman was in-search of the real owner of the money. But she will only be pleased to return it only if...that person will reveal the exact serial numbers embedded on it.

And that was very absurd.

I mean where in the world you will find a person like that?

If I happen to be a bearer of it and so unfortunate losing my five hundred peso bill...I will definitely lose all the chances of having it back.

Because the only reason I know and is valid is that...normal people don't think that way.



No comments:

Post a Comment