Translate

Friday, May 3, 2013

Our Precious


When I came home today, my daughter Althea, gave me a very warm welcome...my lips was sealed
with her kiss.
I had a dialogue with her..."How did you keep yourself busy today?", I uttered.
I was surprise she replied..."What took you so long Papa? We never had the chance to go out and play today with my bike."
I pause for a while to think for a better answer.
I simply said..."It was traffic".
I believe Althea is not happy with what I said. 
To divert her attention, I presented her a gift. 
And right then and there...her face brightens.
She was very happy to have it.
That made me feel the same thing. 
I think she's hungry for she asked for a sandwich spread with her favorite Nutella.
And also added a stick-o to satisfy her cravings.
After a while, while watching her movie on her DVD player...she asked me to prepare her milk.
I might be tired but never think twice granting her request.
She was so calm and restless.
I start to wonder why I am not hearing anything from her.
I walked on her way and found out that she was at sleep.











No comments:

Post a Comment