Translate

Sunday, May 5, 2013

The coolest way to spot stuffs you want

At home while doing the blog
It is a common thing for all of us that we consider a price of an item we wanted to purchase.
But I'd like to reiterate that more and more people nowadays are very conscious not only on the talk about affordability but  more importantly in its quality.


Allow me to relate a classic commercial of a certain brand of detergent bar named..."Surf".
This particular brand is strongly giving an emphasis on "Sing linis pero 'di Sing mahal".
The said commercial targeted the very core of many Filipinos in their attitude when it comes to buying
things.

Please see YouTube link for better understanding: http://youtu.be/5xOXAZPuiBU

Recently, I discovered a particular website on the net that specifically caters people whom looking for
an affordable stuffs and it leave a slogan which says...
"Post.Usap.Deal."

I am then referring now to a popular site known by many as The Philippines' #1 Classified Ads Website...Sulit.com.

Please see link: http://www.sulit.com.ph

The reason why I ended up using the popular free Ad website was because I was currently scouting
a kid's bike with a sidecar for my 4-year old daughter Kirsten Althea Garabot.

Want to know more about Kirsten Althea Garabot? Visit her facebook account at: www.facebook.com and key in... altheagarabot@gmail.com

Right then and there, I tried visiting the website and key in the words I am in search for...in a tagalog instruction which says...Ano hanap mo? Which translates...What are you searching for?

Upon typing, several possible stuffs came out. From there, I started looking out for the best item that best suits my taste and interest.

Then you will be directed to fill-out information like your complete name, e-mail address, and your contact number.
A day after, I got a text asking If I am interested.
I simply said yes and we both agreed to meet on a certain location.

What I had may not be a brand new stuff, but just imagine how it made my daughter happy upon seeing her long waited dream...came true.

Althea in her Sulit kid's bike (wearing pink) with her bestfriend Jade
Navotas City, Philippines.









No comments:

Post a Comment