Translate

Monday, October 26, 2015

A life without DATA


It all began when my cellular phone switched off. I looked for ways how to fix it but everything I did has no effect.
It happened about a year ago, same problem but after a few hours...it worked again.
But the current situation is very far from last year...after my visit to a repair shop, they say that the "Motherboard," has a problem.
Analyzing its diagnosis, it goes without saying that everything on it were erased.
No single photo, not even a text, and worst is I haven't saved any numbers from my current contacts.
I'm thinking that the phone is just enough to save everything.
I never thought of having a back-up, like saving them on a memory card.
But I am lucky to send all important photos directly through my email.

The importance of DATA

I have a 30 month contract with SMART. And a month before it finally ends the phone bugged down.
I actually think of applying right away for my retention. I think I communicated with them thrice.
There was even a time that one agent from Smart called me and offered me an Android phone.
They made mentioned of "Samsung A-7," and "Xiaomi Mi4i."
Via phone I was enlightened of its features, but I believe I made the right decision to say and said..."I still have to check on its features and then I will decide soon."
Since, I declined their Android offers, the downside of it...now, I have to wait for its availability.
Now, its like listening on a tape recorder that plays over and over again..."The phone is not available yet."

But the thing is how many subscribers a Smart has?  And do they really assess each subscriber who would want to avail RETENTION?
If the answer is YES, then why they lack supplies?
You see, this was how "POLITICAL ECONOMY," exists.
When the "SERVICE PROVIDER," actually mean "BUSINESS!"

If I will be availing retention, that means I will have the same monthly charges.
Where in, I believe they would have wanted a single subscriber like ME to "UPGRADE," my services.
Meaning, get the latest "ANDROID PHONE," and pay for extra "CHARGES."

They can't be (Service Providers) provide subscribers a better service, a new phone, without taking extra-money from your monthly subscriptions.
Sad to say, but this is the "TRUTH and nothing but TRUTH."

Limited DATA

Most of the service providers now recently end giving the access of "UNLIMITED DATA," for "POST PAID," users.
Literally mean now that, every subscribers has to slow down and monitor checking every "SOCIAL MEDIA SITES," they wanted to visit.
I am now looking at it as "DEPRIVATION," of citizen's right to "FREEDOM OF SPEECH, and of "FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION."
Excuse me service providers, "YOU CAN'T EVEN FIX YOUR TURTLE NET CONNECTION. AND NOW YOU WANTED TO REMOVE UNLIMITED DATA ACCESS?!"
Your getting too much from millions of subscribers and yet you can't even provide us a fast "INTERNET CONNECTION."

Better review the services you are providing with us before you demand for extra charges and resolved immediately every single request of subscribers.

And what raises my eyebrows higher than the tallest building in the world is that your giving away "gadgets for FREE," in some Universities. HELLO, they're not even your subscribers!
This was the advertisement,  I have seen in one of my recent visit in your store using "Jasmine Curtis," as your ambassador.

I mean I can associate and link this to the reason why you lack supplies of gadgets.
And this was according to your agent, I spoke with and branches of your store I recently made a visit.

Gadgets Logic

An android phone with the best features is useless without better DATA, and vice-versa.
AND, without subscribers patronizing the services your providing with us...your nothing.
So, better give us the SATISFACTION we're looking for or you'll end up losing all of us!











No comments:

Post a Comment