Translate

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Surviving the day without Cellphone

A throwback photo of my Samsung Galaxy S-4 when it was still very new
May 16, 2013
You know me, I can't last a day without looking at my messages, sending texts, checking emails, taking selfies for Instagram but today everything happens like I never expect it to be.

Well, I'm thinking that all throughout the day in the absence of my CP...I'm naked.
Naked because, I'm not equip now. It's like a soldier in a battlefield without any weapons. 

I have a theory that its not working because, I became too abusive using it to the max, until it became empty battery. And this became a practice, over and over again.

One friend, had told me that a "smart phone," should not be in any manner put into a battery drain level.

But I am looking at the big possibility that, I am using it for almost three long years now.
As a matter of fact, I have a contract for 30 months that's going to end on the 16th of November, this year.

A week ago, I can't help but think that I let go an offer from my service provider regarding a "free," smart phone,  I'm supposed to have and delivered straight through where I live.

But don't worry, I made a call earlier and they promised to call me back for my cellphone "retention."

Right now, I need to find ways, how I can have my CP temporarily fixed, so that I can return to my usual routine and habit. And also, to finalize everything that I now agree to have the retention and get the new phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment