Translate

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

HAPPY ON 36th!

They say that a person's special day comes once a year, so, one must exert effort to commemorate it.
A lot of reasons why, but number one is you should be thankful that you are alive and healthy and that God continue to shower you blessings all through-out the year.
I choose again to have a humble celebration with my family, for we're looking forward for a baptismal of my youngest, happening also this month.
As I grow older another year, again I don't mind.
I have so many learning this year, mostly work and family related matters.
I am planning to make a bigger step this year, primarily on my career.
This is actually brought about by the coming of additional member of the family.
New member, demands new adjustment particularly in handling monthly budget.
I wanted to wish and hope to achieved career growth before the year ends and in the coming of the 2016.
So that in effect, there'll be less or zero household budget deficiency.
But all my wishes is actually directed to the well-being of my family.



No comments:

Post a Comment