Translate

Friday, November 6, 2015

How you look today...tell us your mood?

Feeling changes...sometimes your "HAPPY," but sometimes your "SAD."
But sometimes some people say that how you look today...reflects what you feel inside.
Is this TRUE?

I spoke to someone a while ago, and she revealed a secret about what she feels today contrast how she dress today.

She said when she wears clothes and she looks good, she's unhappy inside.
At first, I couldn't believe.
For, the way I look at it was the exact opposite.
But she explains that, it was just her way to camouflage the sorrow she feels inside.

But I looked, at it the other way around.
Because I normally groomed myself when I am HAPPY.
Because really, I do believe that whatever you feels inside showed from the outside.
I mean, I couldn't get the point where in when you dress well...that's the time you're unwell.

But giving that person the benefit of the doubt...I just simply listen and respect her personal opinion.

Well, we are all different being and sometimes we do have other interpretations about so many different things.

But for me, more than what you feel inside...grooming one's self is a must.


No comments:

Post a Comment