Translate

Sunday, June 23, 2013

To the best MOM of the world!













I want all of you to meet the woman behind our strength and the symbol of hope for Me...my Mom Teresite Alvarez Garabot.
Today, next to my wife I believe my mom is the strongest woman I know alive. For one, Aling Tessie was able to raise all five of us. Sending all of us to College was really a very tough job, but she managed to do this with all her might and courage.
Aling Tessie, never fails to give us a delicious meal despite of a budget deficiency. I think if she happens to have a profession...she would be the best Chef ever. I can't stand a day without her Menudo, Dinuguan, Tinola, Giniling na baboy, to name a few.
Though, I remember when I was a kid she was a disciplinarian, I might not know the value of it before...but now I think I am what I am today without all her shared valuable lessons in life for me.
I wish to the Lord Almighty to give her more strength and divine grace and never give up on any trials life offers her.
For Aling Tessie is one of the many reasons why we are always looking forward for a sunny and a brighter future.
I, my wife Mary Anne Garabot, your apo Kirsten Althea Garabot, my siblings namely;Rachelle GarabotRichel Diaz de Rivera, Rosalie Ahlie Garabot, Ralph Penny LangGarabot and your husband Oscar Garabot...We All Love You So Much!
Happy 62nd Birthday Mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment