Translate

Sunday, June 9, 2013

A visit to a Paradise

At the Kamana, Subic Zambales.
June 2, 2013 Sunday.


I never had the chance to swim or visit a beach due to a lack of time and a budget difficulty.
I just thought I will never experience going out far from Manila.
But fate allow this impossible dream came true.

I was a bit shocked then when I was told days ago that the company where I am currently working will be having a team building.

I was then a little worried for I will be days away from my family.
I used to remember that I was telling it to my wife in melancholy.

I will be exactly not seeing my family for two days.
I can't even imagine myself missing them so much if I will be travelling abroad and will be gone for months
or even years.

But the clock tick so fast, it was May 31st when we departed Manila going to Subic, Zambales.
I never had the chance to do a little research about the venue.
I was with the first batch. We came-in almost 7 in the evening.

After our dinner, most of my officemates can't afford to miss dipping at the pool.
I thought the water was pretty cold, but it's not.
Even though, I lack sleep...I never let the opportunity pass.
I mingled with some officemates and enjoyed swimming.

I never had the chance to see how beautiful Kamana was.
This was because the whole day of Saturday, was spent on the very purpose of the visit...planning.

The following day, first thing in the morning, I was mesmerize with a captivating view the place has offered me.
The last thing I remember was I was swimming with friends at the beach.
And what I will never forget was the happiness felt when we were all posing for pictures.

It was indeed such a lovely place.
I thought before everything in the world today is polluted.
And that I cannot find a perfect place to unwind and relax.
But that perspective was change...when my foot had a close encounter with a sand.

The sea water was so clear. 
You can even see small fishes swimming and flying and jumping all together.
I also witnessed a captivating view of a mountain.
I even seen a jelly fish in the sea...the reason why I immediately left it and reach the dried sand as fast as I can.

I heard It was an expensive stay.
But I think every penny spent of any visitors including us...was worth it.








No comments:

Post a Comment