Translate

Monday, November 14, 2016

Celebrating life!

I took leave of absence for days.
Just this year, I felt the need for a special treatment on my special day.
Normally, If its weekday, I'll be at the office working.
But I chose to be with people whom I love.




My eldest asked me to send her to school. So, that's how I began my day.
The location of her school is very near the church...went their and prayed asked for
sins forgiveness and thank the Lord for another great year.


And for a change, with my wife's support we brought baked cupcakes for my co-workers.
Well, that's the only reason why I showed up at the office to give them something.
Upon seeing me, one co-worker started greeting and then another one, and the last thing I know...
most of them saying..."Happy Birthday," on ME.
It was a very "HAPPY," moment.



I thought the celebration was over. But wait there's MORE!
My family went to see me and together we dined.
My wife, at home also baked a day before, one my my many favorite desserts..."BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE!


Well, the fun never stops there, on my special day comes a very memorable scheduled "Bowling," competition.
Years ago, (I couldn't recall the exact year anymore), I also competed.
It was a fun experience.

This year, was doubled fun. I was with my FAMILY, and CO-WORKERS as well.


Meet my team, the "News Production Team," in green uniform.

It was one tiring day, but I don't know...the excitement of having a birthday celebration could be the reason why...I never run out of ENERGY!




No comments:

Post a Comment