Translate

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Just got LUCKY!


I only asked for a piece of bread from God,
but what was given to me was real burger,
a french-fries, my favorite drink, and a sundae
for dessert.
It was overwhelming!


Up to know I’m still in ecstacy,
I don’t know if I am going to shout,
or jump.
This emotions was brought about by a call
I received from a certain company I applied for.


I dreamed about this all my life,
I tried to pinch myself, it was all real.
Finally, I and my family will start to have a better life now,
A gift wrapped specially for us!


It was true when they say never lose hope,
that the world is round, and soon you’ll be on top.
I’d like to thank my family, and people who strengthens me.
From now on…I will always consider trials as part of life’s beautiful journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment