Translate

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What a night!

I don’t know what went wrong on our water pipes outside. Just recently I discovered there was leak on it. I and my brother tried fixing it a while ago but the solution wasn’t enough.  Okay I said I guess the only remedy that I can do is to cut its source. But before I did that I am confronted with problem again. I need to fetch water. I have to filled-up our empty drum plus several pail of water just to be safe. I need some water to bath myself and also for my wife to use in the morning before she goes to work.  And after that I entirely close the water pipes. And it works!
After that I came to see myself looking at the refrigerator checking some stuff to eat. And Indeed I was successful for I have found a left-over spaghetti sauce. And I guess you know what I’m thinking. I search for pasta and so lucky I spotted it. After a few minutes…I got my reward…I am now savouring the taste of my spaghetti!
My wife and my daughter are in their pajamas so I have to do it solo.

No comments:

Post a Comment