Translate

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

No Other Woman...The review

I’ve been hearing a lot of feedback about this film and most of it we’re favourable. I never had a chance to see it in theatre. I even remember a certain scenario where in my wife got mad at me because she wishes to see it but I didn’t grant her request. Just tonight finally I and my wife have seen it.
Let me first begin with the choice of actor and actresses that will play the role…Anne Curtis, Cristine Reyes and Derek Ramsey. All of them have followers that will surely give viewers reasons why they’re excited to see it.
And it tells us one common everyday happening in a husband and wife relationship like having an affair with the opposite sex.
I remember one part of the scene where-in Cristine saw Anne in a Department store and she approached her. The scene used an expensive bag both of them wanted to have a metaphor in relation to Cristine’s husband Derek. Normally I am thinking as a viewer that the two ladies will end up fighting. But it led us to another exciting scene. Cristine without making an effort have invited Anne (Derek’s other woman) to have dinner with them. And Cristine said in-front of Derek and Anne that she might end up killing her husband’s other woman including her husband if she finds out that his guy betrayed him.
Finally the part where Cristine had seen Anne begging his husband Derek to stay and love her and they end up fighting for one guy. It was such a scene!
I couldn’t think of how “No other woman” movie will end but again their attempt to give viewers a very realistic ending is indeed the right way to finish it. The message it says to all…no love is worth fighting for…especially if that love is forbidden.”

No comments:

Post a Comment