Translate

Monday, October 10, 2011

Always consider Him

You’ve been hearing about me in my previously posted blogs. Now I’d like to pay attention on the most important lesson I’ve learned today. And I can’t help but share it to all of you.
Let me begin the story by asking you a question. When you go and invited to attend a birthday party do you prepare? I believe the answer is yes, right? Because what we have all in mind is that it is a once in a lifetime event and we really have to prepare. And talking about it…our preparation not only ends at thinking what kind of birthday presents are we going to bring, but also with  a great consideration on the type of dress you’ll be wearing, right?
How about when going to church, do you consider thinking what type of dress you’ll be wearing? Because this is one obvious observation I have been seeing most of the times. I attended church today and the homily got concentrated on it.
Some of our church goers usually taken for granted this one important thing. At the end of the day I know you’ll be saying that what the Lord is looking at us is not in the way we dress ourselves. But instead God will look at us on how strong our faith on Him. But we have to be proper especially in the home of God.  
And lastly…always came early and don’t be late. Because God’s blessing comes on a perfect timing when you ask. And even not asking Lord knows already what we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment