Translate

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Its Not Goodbye!

 

They say all good things must come to an end.
But I am looking at it on a different perspective.

Lee's English Center was around when I need a home.
But above all, they gave me a family.
A family members that teach me a very important lesson in life, and that is to share an overflowing learnings to your students, whom you consider also a part of it.

There are so many takeaways, this profession gave me.
It brings out the best in me!
At the end of the day, it wasn't just me who imparted learnings to them, but most of all, I've learned a lot from them also.

My overflowing gratitude to
Mavic Lee, Manager of Lee English Center. ❤️
To Manager Angelyn Ng Hilario, thank you for keeping up with me. 😍
To all my co-teachers who was also my inspiration to do my best and share only nothing but the best, thank you so much! 😍
Shaine Ann Iglopas Juegos Jayssa Marie Almoite Francisco and also to the rest.

To all the parents of the students, whom entrusted us their kids and believed in me.
Chaty Mirasol Cecile Obana Meg A DCruz

And also most of all, to all my bright students, I hope I was able to feed you enough learnings.
-Jace, Daine, Kiko, Andrea, Nicole, Chloe, Julienne and Timothy!

To my family, who witnessed everything that I've gone through. Thank you for believing that I can. Meanne Garabot Althea Garabot Mikayla Ysabelle Garabot Salie Alvarez Garabot Teresita Garabot Oscar Garabot

And to God who gave me his knowledge, wisdom and his blessing everyday to continue with life's journey, whether it was sunny, gloomy or when it rains. 🙏

Again, I have to say that this is not goodbye.
But only checking what else will I learn outside the institution. So, that when the time comes, I can share more!

#PartingWords #ThisIsNotGoodbye #TeacherRod #LeesEnglishCenter


No comments:

Post a Comment