Translate

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

OPEN TO WORK

 


Good day! 

I am Rodolfo Garabot, aka "Rod,"  an experienced Broadcast Journalist for two decades now.


I graduated Bachelor of Arts, A. B. Communication Arts at the University of the East in Caloocan, in 2000.


I began my professional career when I started working as Program Researcher for Balitang K, a news magazine program in ABS-CBN, Channel 2.

Then occupied positions such as Editing Supervisor in The Filipino Channel (TFC). 


After 8 to 9 years of working with the Network, I moved to GMA 7, and worked as Segment Producer for "Good News, Kasama si Vicky Morales," in GMA News TV in 2011 to 2012.


Another opportunity came in when I became an Associate Producer for Solar News, 9TV, and now popularly known as CNN Philippines for 6 years, under Nine Media Company in Mandaluyong City. 


A hunger for career growth, and financial stability pushed me to find another work which led me from becoming an Executive Producer at The Manila Times Television in April 2009. 


Another very recent opportunity was spotted and given to me when I was hired for Dreamwave Media Network as News and Current Affairs Head. 


Now, I am open to work for another company and willing to share my expertise in the broadcasting network or any related field.


Through the years, I developed a philosophy in life which a strongly believe... 

"Dream, 

Work Hard, 

Triumph." 


Thank you and more power! 


Respectfully yours,


Mr. Rodolfo A. Garabot

Interested Applicant


No comments:

Post a Comment