Translate

Friday, June 19, 2015

Life sometimes has sanctions

When everything seem to be in their proper order...no think again because you'll never know that like life, it's full of surprises...something bad will happen.
One concrete example is committing mistakes during your live newscast airing.
Normal day, you usually do your regular routine at work, when something you think you have a control will pull your expectations down.
Television is two great components, there's an audio for hearing, and visuals for your sight.
These two elements should be all the time, working in perfect harmony.
But that day, is definitely a bad day for me. My attention got called because there was a wrong picture that was put to air.
I was then supervising the program. Part of my duty is to secure everything is ready before everybody catches it on air.
At this time, I cannot be specific with the lapses that took place that time. This is also to protect the company where I am currently working, and my credibility as well.
And with this particular scenario, it brings me back to one similar mistake that took place a very long time ago.
I tried to forget about it. It's one part of my life, a skeleton...I wanted to bury forever.
I can still feel the pain. I remember I used to have nightmares about it.
It happens at the time I was building a career. And got so afraid that the tower I am building then, with my own eyes melted and totally collapsed.
But I must admit, I became a better person after that surpassed and survived trial.
I never wanted to blame myself too much about it.
I'm still at this point, teaching myself not to be so hard on me.
But I want to open my eyes in reality...that life is not about reward, sometimes it will give you sanctions.







No comments:

Post a Comment