Translate

Monday, July 21, 2014

We were saved by an Angel

Normal routine, during Sunday after attending a mass we would usually visit the
a mall for a family bonding and a grocery as well.
Everything was pretty okay until the bus we were at bumped-off into a high-speed
motorcycle.
Tire screeching sound and my family, my wife, my daughter and I together with all the passengers were motioned towards front. A loud noise that sounds like we were hit was strongly felt at the time.
Next scene, most  passengers were reacting and everyone's attention was on a two guys late 30's to early 40's not moving and unconscious lying on the ground.
Flashback, I, including some passengers before the incident took place, were seen the tandems riding a motorcycle running on a very high speed. A motion similar to a traffic violator beating a red light signage.
One concern citizen attempted to move the body of an identified man but despite the effort...it remains unconscious.
In a span of minutes, a man's blood began crawling the ground. While the other man, was seen in a motion similar to an electrocuted guy.
My family were so lucky for there was nothing happen to us. Though, at some point my daughter were frightened about learning the incident.
My wife and I just pacified her by hugging her so tight.
We never knew what happened to them...we decided to vacate the place immediately.
I'm hoping that they were able to survive the incident and if something happen to them it won't be fatal.
We were all thankful that despite the incident we were all safe.
We felt that at the time, God sent us an Angel and prevented the worst thing that could happen to us.
The situation was like we were at the end of the bridge about to fall...but God embraces us all and no harm done.
That is why starting today, we will consider our daily survival as our last and would make the best out of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment