Translate

Saturday, April 27, 2013

It is a MUST to be FIT



I started trimming and working out at home when I quit for gym two years ago. 
Since, I wanted to prove that even without hitting the gym I can still be 
at my best physical look...I created a routine exercise at home.
With the help of a fitness ball, a flat floor for push-ups, and a jumping rope...
I can be at my best.
I'd like to think that 'Consistency is always the key to result'.
That is why I never stop from believing that one day, I will be at my best form.
Stop making reasons that you lack time on committing into being fit.
Consider this as an inspiration...I usually work weekdays and has a very early call time for work
because of a morning show. 
I need to rise as early as 1 in the morning because I have to meet a 3 am call time.
I may lack sleep sometimes, rather most of the time. But I'll always makes it appoint that I will 
always include exercise in my daily morning ritual.
I was doing this since last year of 2012 and up to present.
After stretching, which we should all do before committing into an intense exercise...
I usually do 3 sets of push-ups, each reps (repitition) has 25 counts and I was doing this before or after I indulge with a sit-ups in my fitness ball.
Normally, I also does 3 reps for this, each set has 60 counts.
And finally, same reps with a jumping rope for my cardio-vascular exercise.
But of course, exercise alone is not enough. One great move to achieve your goal in getting healthy and physically fit is including a diet on your daily meal.
I was able to spoke with a female co-worker and she share her secret on a proper diet.
I was told that I have to try a 'Portion Control' diet.
This is very simple all you have to do is limit the portion of your food intake.
I can't stop eating rice, but I am taking it in a very controlled manner.
Especially during dinner time. You can't have some but don't eat as much as you want.
And scrap the idea of adding pork in your meal. it would be best if you'll be taking more veggies, and sea foods.
Also add fruits in your diet. In the nearby market you can get pineapple and water melon only sold for P10 each.
And settle for water to obey your thirst. 
Just imagine a 12oz content of a soft drink is equivalent to 12 teaspoons of sugar.  
And best of all start your diet and exercise today.
Not tomorrow, the following day, or next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment