Translate

Monday, April 1, 2013

A Wednesday to remember



Tuesday night I spoke to my wife Mary Anne about a plan of seeing them after work. I asked them to visit me at my office. This also gave an opportunity for our daughter Althea to pay a visit with some of my co-workers at Solar News Channel.
After a warm greeting with them, we went to the nearest mall and ate lunch at McDonalds, SM Megamall.
We’ve been frequently visiting the fast food chain to bring a happy meal toy for Althea.


After that, we went to a Toy Kingdom and there she spotted two interesting toys; a bubble , and also brought home a colorful “Easter Eggs”.


I got reminded that day…I need to get myself a new cellphone.
I started looking out for every possible store and there I have seen brands like Lenovo, my phone, cherry mobile, to name a few.
Althea started to fall asleep after drinking her milk.
While I was looking for her, my wife volunteered to look around.
She went back after and suggested a particular trusted brand.
A limited budget led me from choosing a Nokia 101. A very nice replacement for my old Blackberry mobile phone.
Lately, I cannot open messages sent to me and the worst was I can no longer use it to call anyone.


Then, we had our dinner at the French Baker.
I ordered for pasta paired with a four season’s drink, while my wife had a burger steak and an iced mocha.
Along the way, while we were all strolling we passed by a theatre area of the mall. Althea suggested us to watch “Must Be Love,” a Star Cinema movie featuring Danielle Padilla, and Kathryn Bernardo.
I don’t know, at a very young age Althea fell in-love with their love teams.
I might be sleepy but then still grant my daughter and my wife’s request.
Inside the theatre, we were both happy to see her singing a famous song from the movie…”Nasa Iyo Na Ang Lahat.”


After the movie, Althea says she wanted to grab some French fries and a sundae. So we went to McDonalds again but the bulk of people who wanted to order for something, made us scrap the idea.
Instead, we travelled to another branch near the Monumento and had our midnight snack there.
A great opportunity for Althea to complete her McDonalds happy meal toy.
We all had a great family day after.
And the whole day activity sent us all to have a very goodnight sleep.









No comments:

Post a Comment