Translate

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Change is Inevitable


Here comes my cellphone, beefing again. It was always set 4:30 in the morning during weekdays, I’d better be going up now…or else I wouldn’t make it for a 7:00am daily office call time.

After fixing the bed, sometimes I usually do some stretching. And since breakfast is the most important meal of the day (which is very true), a peanut butter sandwich and a glass of milk is just enough to start the day.

Every minute counts, the clock is now ticking at 5:30 in the morning…meaning I should be out the house.

On my first week, I was able to master a perfect time-in going at the office. But after a week, changes have been made by the MMDA banning buses, trucks, from entering flyovers, tunnels, and underpasses and that gave me a failure to be there on time.

Another option I have in mind…riding the MRT. I don’t really consider this before as better means of transportation, for I fear that if any commotion happens, I will be a victim of stampede. But my desire to always be there on time conquers my worry.

From a thrice a week work before, now it became daily and it has to be ten hours. I even experienced working during weekend.

I remember one movie that stresses a point “Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility”, this is one obvious change now that I am handling supervisorial position. A follower before became a leader and is now entitled for giving commands and thus, all the time supervises people in the production.

When I applied for the position, I think of growing, I even think of learning new things, and always reminded of the word “responsibility”. But the word we are talking about here, requires action taken, and stresses consistency all the time.

Yes, it is true that the only permanent thing in this world is change, and it will always happen. But i'd like to end this by telling everyone that in able for you to survive whatever changes that comes your way...you'll have to be adoptive of it.  After all it's for your own good.





No comments:

Post a Comment