Translate

Monday, May 28, 2012

Are you still there?


I met you long time ago, and from that moment I knew that we will end up together.
So it happens. 

Whatever you like, I even liked it.
Even those things you usually does, later on I'm seeing myself doing the same thing.
Whenever you crave for something you tell me,


the dress you want to wear, shoes you want to buy,
places you wanted to visit.
Suddenly, you change.
I am here but it's like you don't see me.
I'm not sure if I can last a day seeing you like that.
It bothers me so much to see you so sad.
If I see you crying, I myself cried as well.
I miss seeing you smiling and laughing.

I want the real you back.
I hope that your sadness will soon fades away.
Because I am dying to kiss and hug you tight again.
I miss you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment