Translate

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

How Lalamove, Moved Me!

Doing business is something that really requires hardwork.
From buying  ingredients, preparing the mixtures ready for baking, putting them on the oven, up to totally waits until everything is baked already!
But wait there's more, there's another leg work that should be taken seriously and that is the...delivery part.
Before, our practice @letstalkaboutsweets
"We value taste and design" is to handle the delivery by ourselves.
But I think it's a primitive practice nowadays because there are so many trusted freight and cargo deliveries today.
And the good news is one of them is Lalamove!


It was just this very month, December that I started downloading the App.
We have a delivery situation located in Mandaluyong.
I started booking 22nd of December at noon.
Right then and there upon looking for a motorcycle, I received one call from the courier.


I was told about his location somewhere in the 10th Avenue in Caloocan, while I was booking from Navotas.
Though, the courier has a problem locating my destination, cited a reason that it was his first time going to the city.
He was so polite. The very reason, I extended my patience.
The courier got lost at the moment because he said he went to a shortcut but couldn't answer where he was exactly.
I think it took us almost an hour before he found my exact location.
What he did was called me via his earphone and started giving him exact location and some famous landmarks.
I think about an hour or less, the courier texted me that he was able to deliver the baked items on the location I gave him.
Plus a friend whom I sent the items, also confirmed that it was successfully received and delivered.


@letstalkaboutsweets
Revel Bars, Chocolate Chip Cookies,
Deep Dark Chocolate Cookies,
Banana Loaf with Chocolate Chip Bits
Lalamove
Courier
Since I and my wife were very delighted with the outcome...a few days after, 28th of December we booked for Lala Move again.



Lalamove
Courier
This time, our location was just somewhere in Quezon City, along with a famous church landmark.


The only changes that I noticed was the courier do not call me. But I monitored his location it's moving and I can also track the estimated number of minutes about his whereabouts.

This time, our client, who was a also a friend of mine ordered for our 10 pcs of Banana Loaves.

Banana Loaves with Chocolate Chip Bits
@letstalkaboutsweets 

Banana Loaves with Chocolate Chip Bits
Christmas Packaging
@letstalkaboutsweets


After an hour, I personally checked from a friend if it was delivered on her, she said it was successfully received.
Though, I am expecting a text coming from a courier...which he promised to do, I just looked for ways how to confirm it.

The other problem I have seen was booking at the desired location where I was with.
Since, it couldn't trace me. I just resolved this by looking at a very near and familiar landmark.
I just exerted an effort to really went out my way, about 1 block in order for the courier to locate me.

But the whole service was very dependable. After our two transactions, we called for Lala Move again.

Lalamove is a Hong Kong based freight and cargo delivery that started operating in the Philippines, 1st of November 2016.

Surprised also with other services they're providing right now.
The latest ad showed a rental delivery truck.

For your pastry needs and other products you may contact us at⬇️📞


#letstalkaboutsweets #Lalamove





No comments:

Post a Comment