Translate

Sunday, November 17, 2019

Puregold: Free Shopping For an Hour?




Who wouldn't be tempt to browse or even try how the mechanics goes if it says here you will be given a FREE SHOPPING (for 1 hour)? 🤔
This message was forwarded to me by my wife who participated in this alleged scam. 

Try to look at these photos and see if I am making a big mistakes here. 

As I read for more, I was prompted to answer 3 set of questions... 

Question no. 1
Question no. 2

Question no. 3

I tried answering the MARKETING STRATEGY rather the ONLINE SURVEY but did not finish the process where I need to share it with FB friends.


My wife gave it a try nothing happened.
Things that we need to consider...
ONE OF THE PARTICIPANT OF THE SO-CALLED MARKETING STRATEGY SHOULD BE HAVING A NOTIFICATION THAT CONTAINS A CODE THAT HE/SHE WILL PRESENT respectively in any store branches, which this specific promo lacks it.
Not even clear when is this?
No DTI code for the promo.
Not enough details how will this happen.
A specific time was given but the mechanics has so many unclear, unaswered questions.

So stop sharing guys, do not waste your datas, time, energy, and adrenaline.


1 comment:

  1. Yes its a scam, I've tried it and just a waste of time stop it and don't share it

    ReplyDelete