Translate

Monday, September 2, 2019

PALAWAN EXPRESS PERA PADALA

Palawan Express Pera Padala transaction slip
Sept. 1, 2019

I received a text from a friend informing me that the money was ready to claim at Palawan Express Pera Padala.
So I rushed to the nearest branch in the city to get the money beacuse I need it very badly. But problem arises as to my name accidentally has "Junior" appeared on it.
I informed my friend about it and she was actually looking for ways without living her home to fix it...asking if there's a number she can call to address the concern.
I sought for help by asking Palawan if the proposed solution can be applicable.
But the Palawan told me that my friend has to personally visit any nearest branch to fix the problem.
My friend thought of another way like taking a picture of the transaction send it to me to prove that it was the same person.
But the Palawan told us again that the only way to address it was by visiting any of their branches.
The process involved corrections on their system but no need to change the transaction code done earlier by the sender.
So, I'm thinking why not change or improve the system by allowing calls to fix the problem.
The Palawan explained that it was another branch who made the transaction and the procedure could not simply be altered by calling any Palawan branch but by only visiting where the transaction was made.
But I think this idea will work if most of their clients regular or not has personal information encoded in their system.
So that when you made a call on any of their branches by asking personal details from the caller you can correct it.
In this manner, the sender and receiver will process their transactions...hassle free.
I mean there are many ways to improve the service. The number of people acquiring any of your services are growing...it goes without saying that the system has to be adjusted on how people respond to it.
After all, it was created not just a business entity but also to serve the public.
I posted this also on my Facebook account thinking that it was an isolated case, one friend gave her recent experience.





1 comment:

  1. What do you mean about your slogan, " walang kuskus balungos"

    ReplyDelete