Translate

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

The amazing BOOKING (dot) COM



Last February we had booked at AZURE through BOOKING (dot) COM.
And we felt that we were screwed because what was posted in their site specifically the HOTEL RATE were HIGHER when we were asked to pay.

I never let this particular thing end as if we were victimized or scammed.
Right then and there, I sent an email to complain about what took place in our stay in AZURE.

They were replying but I couldn't get what I wanted. I am actually asking for JUSTICE and I will only think of achieving that at the time they do not just responded on my email APOLOGIZING but only by SENDING BACK the EXCESS MONEY Azure charged us.

Until I think a week or two, after several emails I sent them, I got a reply saying that they were sending back extra amount of money the hotel charged us.

At first I couldn't believe it. I thought I will just keep on receiving EMAILS of PROMISES...not until they asked for what existing bank I have in the present and after 14 working days, I had it BACK!

At the time I was so pissed-off with the service they're providing with us, I think I said it many times that I wouldn't be ANYMORE use their SEARCH ENGINE and will look for another one TRUE ENOUGH with their PROMISES.
But after what they did, it's like I AM DISCOVERING FEW MORE GOOD THINGS on BOOKING (dot) COM...ONE THAT IS TRUE AND VERY RELIABLE!

Now, again I took my time using the same search engine to have a memorable celebration of my youngest.

No comments:

Post a Comment