Translate

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Booking at BOOKING dot COM


I was actually planning and trying to look for a cheap flights going to Boracay.
Well, it was a dream vacation for me and for the family to visit Aklan.
But I was then taking into consideration expenses I and the family will spend.
And since it was not in-accordance with my budget...I immediately drop the idea.

A close friend of mine from work suggested on booking on a cheap hotel which I will find from using the internet...and so I did.

From typing key words like that of "CHEAP HOTELS," comes a link that led me in finding
"BOOKING dot COM."




From your computer screen on the left side you will find instructions DESTINATIONS,
CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT Dates as well as NUMBER OF GUESTS booking for a particular hotel.

Just fill out and you will see so MANY"CHOICES," by pressing the SEARCH button.



From there will you see available hotels browse from the pictures and see what best suits your location and budget you're looking for.



Specifically I have chosen an apartment type in Mandaluyong that I think and believe has a high value for spending your money right.
Imagine a P1,500 stay for one night with the following amenities that will surely call one's attention as to it has kitchen and cooking wares we can use, with FREE WI-FI, a private pool, a FREE PARKING and a GYM facility as well.

Right then and there, I booked for it.
I remember I had it booked last 22nd of November and right then and there I spoke to, I believe owner "Imelda."
She was so nice and very friendly.



Everything was smooth at the time, when suddenly after days of booking on the 30th of the same month November...I received an e-mail telling that the apartment wouldn't be available on the day, I had it booked. And citing a reason that the owner "Imelda," has a family emergency that she has to attend to.

I immediately called my contact and I actually did it twice and the second was a just a minute away.
But there was "NO ANSWER," and that the phone was just ringing.

I was then telling myself..."WHAT WILL I DO NOW?"

Out of desperation, I send e-mail to BOOKING dot COM and complaint about what had happened.


After this, emails came in but surprisingly a phone call from "AMSTERDAM," was reflecting on my Cellphone and so I answered. The conversation was about resolving a booking problem I was complaining about.

I was told that they will provide me a new hotel booking in replacement for a cancelled hotel I previously booked using their on-line service.

I was in a mall on my way home, and counting the calls I had that night was three.
There was just a slight problem which I also raised concern with them.
This was on giving me a replacement that they were not sure if FREE of NOT.

That night BOOKING dot COM were able to resolved it.
The replacement hotel they gave me was I think a perfect replacement at that time.
But because I was traveling home, I just told them via e-mail that I received it.
And have decided to call the following day.

But since I never spoke and communicated right away to a given replacement hotel reservation agent...a few hours after I made a call the following day, it was booked.

At this point, I said to myself, "I'm too tired doing this over and over again," I almost gave up.
But at some point, I wanted to give my family a vacation we all deserved...so I still communicated with them.

And three days before it unfolds...I was booked with a condo, same location but there was just a difference on it's price.
From an apartment priced at P1,650 (which includes city tax) to P1,900 (that includes P500 cleaning fee)...I booked with it.

I was actually after of amenities such a swimming pool access, gym access and a place where the family could not just relax but also can cook.

I ended up with "LIGHT RESIDENCES," in Boni most of the amenities I was looking for were given to me except for a gym access which was given to residents and members of a condo not on TENANT.






So far, the family enjoyed staying.
I have to commend the EFFORT of BOOKING dot COM agents for trying their BEST to make it happen.

I just hope you hold on to your promise that additional expenses I spent staying from a different hotel from the first confirmed booking will be return to me.



5 comments:

  1. What if you're travelling in the near future and don't know where you'll be staying? Or what if you're planning a trip that will require you to stay in hotels for a few days? Booking hotels online can be a hassle, but with Kayak, you can easily find the best hotels for your needs. Kayak is a Bookingservice that is available on desktop and mobile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are planning your trip with Spirit Airlines and have any trouble while doing it, or if you have any issues related to Spirit Airlines and wondering How to speak to someone at Spirit Airlines, then you can feel free to contact Spirit Airlines Customer Service at +1-888-649-391, or you can chat with the customer support by visiting their official website Go to the bottom of the page, and you will see the "contact us" option. Please click on that. Now you can see the live chat option and tell customer service about your issues. It might take a few minutes for the support team to respond. They will be happy to assist you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Experience seamless travel with Royal Jordanian. Change your flight effortlessly. Our exceptional service ensures a smooth journey. Book now and explore stress-free TRAVEL.

    ReplyDelete