Translate

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

3 plus 1!

Life is indeed full of surprises.
I think my family had a big blast today.
Earlier, we went to the nearest OB located in the city, and from there we were told that my wife is pregnant...6weeks to be precise.
We were all thrilled and so happy about this.
Just last year, month of December my wife had a raspa operation and that took our hope of having a baby again.
But we prayed and we've waited.
I think this is it!
Just this weekend, I have seen my wife undergone a very serious and hard fertilisation stage. After every meal she's been vomiting.
She even spent longer hours of sleep, she hates the smell of a fry food, even the smell of my cologne, and usually craving for food she wanted to eat.
We had our confirmation of what my wife's been going through after she'd undergone a pregnancy test last Saturday.
Well, now I am praying for her wellness and of course our baby too.
If ever, I wanted a bouncing baby boy.
But we are so thankful to the Lord for this very wonderful blessing!




No comments:

Post a Comment