Translate

Thursday, May 15, 2014

A motorcycle ride!

It was just a normal day for me.
As usual after my morning grooming, I would go out of the house and hit a ride going to my work.
Usually via Bus and Train.
But earlier travel was so different for I hitched a motorbike going to the office.

I have seen a very familiar face and before I knew it, it was a a former classmate from High-school.
So he recognized me and began offering a ride which I don't know...I was so powerless to resist.

He gave me a helmet and put it on. But I instructed him to go on a ride as soon as I'm very much ready.
Honestly speaking, I fear riding a motorbike.
I'm very pessimistic about it for I have been hearing several negative stories in connection with the vehicle.
Mainly one's life is at greater risk and  issue such as the "riding in tandem."
And who are we to blame most people who had the same notion about it.
Where in fact almost every week...there's a crime related to it.

But as we go along C3 and observed how my good classmate drove carefully without inflicting
any harm on both of us...I began loving our trip.

Well, you know we're travelling a motorbike under a scorching sunny morning.
Plus there are lots of smoke belchers on the road, not to mention most roads were passing thru needs thorough renovation and repairs.

But we are both indulged on our trip while giving regards to each other.
Less than an hour I was happy to see that it was only one more short ride going to my office.

He was going to Gilmore while I was heading to Shaw Boulevard in Mandaluyong City,
but  despite the case...he offered me a ride.

I now began learning another route going to my work out of the usual trip.
It was a fun experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment