Translate

Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Diary of a Father

My daughter frequently asked Me everytime she saw me in the morning ready for work..."Papa aalis ka na naman? Iiwan mo na naman kami?"
Sometimes I am running out of a better words to explain why. But I always end up saying her that it was for her future.
At times, I know she understand, but I know sometimes because she's just a little girl...understanding every reason I gave whether valid or not may be very complicated for her.
I miss being a Dad for her and also being a husband to my wife.
Imagine I am only giving them literally two days for family day.
But everytime I was given a chance, I know they can both feel that my very desire to be with them and to make the most out of it...is mainly my priority.
I know I am not the only one who feel this, I think I am more lucky because still I have the chance to see them daily.
Time could be so selfish sometimes, because I think that when I am with them...time runs so fast.
But I know soon my daughter will understand that in life you'll have to do some sacrifices.
But I'd like to thank our Creator for giving me such a wonderful family...with my wife Mary Anne, and our only daughter...Althea.
I am now beginning to think that...I may not possess everything the richness, the power, but because I have them, I'm the luckiest and rich being in the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment